Talsi Hockey Hall awaits those who enjoy watching ice-hockey – the most popular winter sport in the country, as well as try playing themselves. On weekends in wintertime people can enjoy ice-skating in the skating rink. One can also rent equipment, if necessary.
57°14'47.339"N 22°35'47.306"E / 57.246483 22.596474
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Hotel "Talsi"
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Mill hill
- Lake Vilkmuižas
- Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill
- Clown Museum
- Life circle in shadow of death
- Galerija Art
- Talsi Baptist Church
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi synagogue
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”