Nowadays Darte church (1895-1896) is a small stone building with some Classicism style features and ascetic interior; the church is an integral part of the surrounding landscape. It is a massive elongated single-nave building with a polygonal choir, a sacristy attached to the end of the building, and a massive, salient rectangle bell tower. The interior furnishings have survived from the end of the 19th century. The altar is made in classical shapes, it is simple, made of wood and has a gilded panel outline. The altar painting "Christ" was painted at the end of the 19th century. Martins Kreslins (Mārtiņš Krēsliņš), an organ builder from Jekabpils, made the organ in 1899. On the right side of the entrance on the wall there is a stone with year number "1600" - hypothetically this stone has remained from the first church. The North corner is decorated with ornaments that are made of tiny stones.
57°20'58.168"N 22°47'38.443"E / 57.349491 22.794012