The foundation stone of the Dzedri church was consecrated in 1937; the project of the church belongs to architects Pauls Kundziņš and Teodors Rezevskis. It is the last church that was built during the period of president Kārlis Ulmanis, on the ridgepole celebration Kārlis Ulmanis donated 5000 lats to the church. The church is an elongated single-aisle building with a choir and a bell tower with polygonal spire. The furnishings of the church are simple and sober. The choir is untraditionally built and catches the attention. The church services start with sounds of the bell that was casted in 1940 inLiepājawire factory.
57°15'7.387"N 23°2'21.538"E / 57.252052 23.039316