Talsi Roman Catholic Church. In the end of 19th century the congregation received ground and two buildings as a present from the Countess Antonina Dzedule, one of the buildings was to be made into a Catholic prayer chapel. In 1990 the prayer house was put in order, these activities led to the reconstruction of the object in 1999 (architect Valdis Liepa). There are two chapels attached to the church - the confessional and the chapel of St Virgin, and a bell tower (2004). The church obtained a modern artistic interior. The pews, sculptures and the confessional were renovated. On the church walls there are 14 graphic art works - the visions of the artist Janis Bardan (Janis Bārda) about "The Way of the Cross", there are also four altar tapestries by Valentina Lapina (Valentīna Lapiņa), an artist from Roja, and an altar tabernacle made by the metal artist Miervaldis Zibens.
57°14'36.942"N 22°36'2.02"E / 57.243595 22.600561
+371 63222752, 22335072
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi Hillfort
- Hotel "Talsi"
- Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill
- Lake Vilkmuižas
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Galerija Art
- Pastry Shop "Piena sēta"
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Life circle in shadow of death
- Mill hill
- Market Dižmāra
- Talsi synagogue
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Folklore group "Talsi"
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”
- "Baložu pasts" - creative workspace