Milzukalns - the castle mound is located in Lauciene parish. Since it is not typical of other Couroninan castle mounds of Late Iron Age, archaeologists believe that it was first owned by Livonians. But so far there is no archaeological proof to confirm this hypothesis.
57°14'18.899"N 22°38'12.901"E / 57.238583 22.636917
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"
- Andumi Oak Tree
- Integrated orchard "Kurzemnieki" and apple chips tasting
- K. F. Amenda Tomb
- Horseback riding "Vēži"
- Viewing platform in Kamparkalns
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Stone Brīvnieku graudberzis
- Grove of Europe
- Daylily garden
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park