The grey/red sandstone rocks with the length of 400 m and hight of 6 m on the shore or River Roja, called the Lūrmaņu Cliff, is a natural geological monument. There is a marked tourist path leading from the Mārkciems village along ancient oaks to the Lūrmaņu Cliff and the spring.
57°25'55.25"N 22°43'4.526"E / 57.432014 22.717924
- Nature Recreation Park "Laumas"
- Candle Making and Off-Road Jeep Ride in Farmstead "Bandenieki"
- Bilavas ship setting or "Devils boat"
- Rope Course in Valdemārpils
- Valdgale Windmill
- Valdemārpils Synagogue
- Valdemārpils Evalngelical Lutheran Church
- Sasmakas (Valdemārpils) Idol Lime-Tree
- Monument for Krišjānis Valdemārs
- The Home of the Family of Krišjānis Valdemārs
- St John Baptist Valdemārpils Ortodox church