The Vanagkalns (Hawk hill) is an ancient cult place for our ancestors. From the Hawk hill one can see the valley of Kampari house and the forest covered backs of other hills - Ozolkalns (Oak hill), Jāņkalns (John's hill), Dāvidkalns (David's hill) and Kamparkalns
57°13'20.957"N 22°37'25.097"E / 57.222488 22.623638
- Sports and Recreation complex "Kamparkalns"
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- K. F. Amenda Tomb
- Viewing platform in Kamparkalns
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Integrated orchard "Kurzemnieki" and apple chips tasting
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"