The hill Kamparkalns
is 174 m above sea level, but the tower of Kamparkalns is 28 m
tall. The watching tower was unveiled on 16th August 2008
during the festivity of Talsi Hillock Nature Park.
From the tower you can enjoy the stunning landscape of Talsi Hillock Nature Park with its lakes, hillocks and woods, and other areas and objects which you can easily recognize in the nature from the information stands with pictures that are next to the tower.
57°12'51.433"N 22°38'34.778"E / 57.214287 22.642994
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Sports and Recreation complex "Kamparkalns"
- Vicarage of Talsi
- Daylily garden
- 'Winery "Vējkalnietis"
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surroundings
- Nurme Evangelical Lutheran Church
- The Devil’s Stone of Odre
- Pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni"
- Integrated orchard "Kurzemnieki" and apple chips tasting
- Grove of Europe
- Stone Brīvnieku graudberzis
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"