Pottery Workshop „Ciparnīca” Tals’ keramik’ gives an oppurtunity to witness the process of creating pottery or try to make your own souvenir; purchase and order ceramic dishes of different size - bottles, bowls, plates, sets, mugs and pots. The pots are especially typical for Talsi.
+371 22429527, 22458389
- Galerija Art
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- "Pakalnu pogas" Recreation centre
- Monument for revolution from 1905-1907
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill
- Lake Vilkmuižas
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Monument "Koklētājs"
- Talsi Baptist Church
- Sauleskalns (Sun hill)
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Pastry Shop "Piena sēta"
- Hill Ķēniņkalns
- Leču kalns (Leču hill)
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Clown Museum
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- "Baložu pasts" - creative workspace
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Mill hill
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park