The pathway of folklore "Jāņkalni" introduces to the ornaments, magical symbols, Latvian festivities and folk songs of our ancestors. The athletic ones can test their agility in the labyrinth "Map of Latvia"! Visitors are welcome to enjoy the healing ritual in a bathhouse, ancient Latvian-style open-air wedding ceremonial and taste foods of Latvian ancestors.
57°11'59.55"N 22°39'3.323"E / 57.199875 22.650923
- Nature Trail in Recreation Place "Rīti"
- Folklore group "Talsi"
- Apple garden in farmstead „Kurzemnieki”
- K. F. Amenda Tomb
- Walking route "For dreamers, romanticists and lovers"
- Viewing platform in Kamparkalns
- Vicarage of Talsi
- Lejaslāči Pre-Christian Cemetery
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surrounding
- Grove of Europe