(Sun hill) is a place where sunshine, sounds of a music and dance
rhythms are revealed. The hymn-like "Talsu mijkrēslis" by
Miervaldis Celmiņš resounds here. Here you can hear Talsi brass
band playing, here Talsi musicians like Linda Leen, Raimonds
Tigulis, Jānis Stībelis, Intars Busulis and Rihards Zaļupe are with
us in their minds.
The building of open-air stage started in 1960 (architect H.Pļavinskis) with a great support and co-operation from local people. The small, overgrown pond was filled up. Instead of the pond a stage and a decorative limestone wall was built forming an amphitheater. In the 1980ies the stage was reconstructed and landscaped. The second recunstruction of the open-air stage took place in 2013. In summer it is a favorite place of cultural and recreational events.
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Hotel "Talsi"
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Leču kalns (Leču hill)
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Hill Ķēniņkalns
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Galerija Art
- Mill hill
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Talsi synagogue
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- On Bicycle Routes in Nature Park Talsi Hollocks and Surroundings
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”