Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill and Vilkmuiža Lake. Who knows whether the lake is called after the hill or vice versa. The only thing that is certain is that until the mid-nineteenth century there was a manor called Vilkmuiža owned by baron Firkss family on the eastern side of the lake. A real keeper of secrets is the Vilkmuiža lake - from 11th - 14th century it was a burial place for ancient Couronians. There was a cult place for cremation on the eastern side of the lake. The dead were cremated together with their weapons, tools and jewelry and the remains were sunk in the lake. From 1934 - 1936 archeological excavations were made under the guidance of Pauls Karnups and around 4000 artifacts were found. The artifacts can be seen in Talsi regional museum and History museum of Latvia.
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi synagogue
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”