The predecessor of the Talsi Community Centre was the Fellowship Association established in 1887. The purpose of this association was promotion and improvement of the intellectual culture in their members and environment alike. Since 1912, activities of the association were being performed in their own buiding which had been built with donations, membership fees, revenues of lotteries and other attracted funds. The same building is home of the Talsi Community Centre now. In 2913, a modern Creative Yard for craftsmen, photographers, musicians and artists had been arranged in the courtyard of the building. It provides the possibility of seeing the products of local craftsmen and make a souvenir by yourself. Bicycle stands are at the disposal of visitors.
57°14'38.328"N 22°35'26.254"E / 57.243980 22.590626
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”
- Hotel "Talsi"
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Talsi synagogue
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- Monument "Koklētājs"
- Monument for revolution from 1905-1907
- Leču kalns (Leču hill)
- Galerija Art
- Clown Museum
- Hill Ķēniņkalns
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Latvian Agriculture Museum
- Talsi Cultural Center and Creative Yard
- Mill hill
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Talsi Hillock Nature Park
- Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Talsi Hillfort
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Vicarage of Talsi
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Talsi Hockey Hall
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Talsi Baptist Church
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"
- Cross-country Skiing in Talsi Hillock