National and foreign folk music will be performed at this concert on the highest hill in Talsi. The composer and performer, Raimonds Tiguls, is the artistic director and brains and soul behind this happening in his hometown, Talsi. On the higest hill between the oaks he has found a place where music from different nations comes together in united sound and ambience.
57°14'28.086"N 22°36'11.257"E / 57.241135 22.603127
- Tiguļu kalns (Tiguļu hill)
- Pottery Workshop “Ciparnīca”
- Vilkmuiža (Wolf manor) hill
- "Baložu pasts" - creative workspace
- Midsummer celebration in Talsi
- The Promenade of the Lake Talsi
- Talsi Hillfort
- Talsi Regional Museum
- Lake Vilkmuižas
- Talsi Evangelical Lutheran Church
- Baznīckalns (Church hill)
- Talsi Roman Catholic Church
- Krievragkalns (Russian horn hill)
- Talsi town map. Walking routs
- Hill Ķēniņkalns
- Leču kalns (Leču hill)
- Pastry Shop "Piena sēta"
- Galerija Art
- Mill hill
- Market Dižmāra
- Excursion "Talsi with a backpack!"